Friday brings.....


friday brings....

morning hazelnut coffee on the back porch
bare feet, and no make-up
gusty winds, i believe is a storm is trying to blow in


the neighbors air conditioning is trying to drawn out the sounds of summer
open doors and windows for me today
and a very welcomed quietness im breathing in
there will be no scurrying around today, im sitting still in the heat of summer
only visions of the lake and wildflowers dancing through my soul today
and curtains twirling to their own melody 
its writing and reading and episodes of "life unexpected"
its typing on my keyboard and watching the petals fall off the flower stems
and adore my desk with  bits of prettiness  of pinks and purples

it sounds like alison krauss and dwight yoakam today
friday brings...the cat howling at the front door to be let in for her 2 nibbles of food and then back outside again....only to be back at the door in 20 mins


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to relax, have a "lazy day". That you got to throw open your windows and enjoy the sounds and smells of summer, before she skates away right out from under us. I love your "bits of pretty" and I like the idea of it being an Alison Krauss and Dwight Yoakam day!! ;) Sounds like it was so relaxing, rejuvenating...lately I think you've needed it. Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. à°“à°¹్ à°®ై à°—ాà°¡్ à°…à°¦ి ఆపి à°Žà°ª్à°ªుà°¡ూ ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts