Mama's Antique Jewely Box

Had a wonderful day today.
Took lunch over to my mama's and spent some time
with her ♥ The antique jewelry box is special to me. I can remember her having it since I was a child. It is one of the few things that she has left that my Daddy brought for her. So it holds a lot of sentimental value to me.

Stopped at the store and picked up a few things we needed
before getting Caitlin from school.
My Princess is staying the night so I stopped  at Staples and we are learning
how to spell our name now so I picked up a journal for her to practice her name and a dry erase board that she can trace her letters on.
So we'll be spending some time doing that tonight. And as always lots of snuggling, hugs and kisses. Nannie can't help herself, hehe
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts