Savannah & Anthony Session










Gosh was a gorgeous day it was here in Iowa! And not only that I got to spend the afternoon playing with these two cutie pies and looking at their cute faces this afternoon.
I can honestly say the best part of my job is working with the young children. They are so whimsical and spontaneous. Although the little guy Anthony wasn't having anything to do with having his picture taken at first. He was a tad bit shy but luckily for his Mama he opened up towards the end so she was able to have some nice pictures of him.
His adorable sister on the other hand was just the opposite. She wasn't sacred of anything. How adorable they both were. Thank You Tiffany for sharing them with me today.
I hope you love your pictures for years to come ♥
XOXO
Kelly 

Comments

Popular Posts