Life is short. . .

As I sit here tonight, catching up on emails, editing photographs, my mind cannot help but wander as it has all day long to 2 young boys in Oregon who lost their 37 year old mother today to Ovarian cancer. How unfair life is at times. She was a photographer, an artist, a daughter, a mother, a sister and above all, a fighter.
I'll followed her blog and her story for a year now since she was diagnosed. If you are on FB no doubt you have heard of her (Jen Burgess Thompson).

So tonight I'm praying for her family and her 2 young children. I'm hugging my children extra tight tonight and lighting a candle for Jen. RIP Jen and and as someone on FB put it, "Walk with the Angel's, they're are lucky to have you."

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, meet it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts