Ramblings

i woke up at 5:30 AM this morning with my tooth killing me. it's been hurting for the past week, looks like Im going to have to make a dentist appointment and get my ass in there, once again...ugh.
i hate teeth! they are so painful and I've had my share of bad luck with them lately. just had to have a root cancel 2 months ago and now this. i need 2 crowns that are going to cost me $2400. *big sigh*
______________________________________
i've been such a scatter brain lately. last saturday i shot a wedding out of town and ended up leaving behind my Sigma Art Lens 18-35. Luckily my bride has it and shipped it out to me yesterday, it should be here tomorrow. trying to get all my senior sessions done and finish up my last wedding. i possibly have 1 more wedding in December, I'll find out Saturday. that would be a nice way to top off  the year!
im still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Christmas is 2 months away.
__________________________________
the weather this last week has been cool and dreary with on and off rainshowers. another week or so and im sure all the trees will have turned color and the leaves will slowly drop off with a good wind. yesterday was the first time i had to turn on the heat. im ready for cooler weather and i really do hope we get some good snow this year. last year we had mostly rain, but i need at least one or two good snowstorms to shoot in this year.



 snow like this! the kind that looks like a winter wonderland. that drapes the trees in a white blanket and clings to branches. breathtaking. winter can be so pretty but she can show her nastiness  too.
_____________________________________
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts