Wednesday
















I can hardly believe it is Wednesday already. this last week has been a whirlwind of hospital visits, errands and chaos with my sister.
but today, its smiles from my precious Teagie girl. I treasure the days i get to spend with her and can't believe she is almost 3 months old already. i wish time would  s l o w  at least a little bit.
_______________________________________




my precious Mama is still in the hospital, but hoping once they get her lungs cleared and she's able to get off the oxygen she can go home, maybe tomorrow. she's had a lot of company today so Im hoping she will get some rest this evening. she said she slept good last night so i was happy to hear that.
the drama still continues with my sister, im so angry with her right now I don't even know what to do with her.
__________________________________
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts