A New "Normal"





with the Coronavirus  going around and most of the United States is being quarantine - it has left me with a lot of time on my hands. I stroll from room to room, and don't get me wrong, I have so many things that need to be done at home
closets and dressers need cleaned out and organized 
kitchen cupboards need to be gone through (I'm not lying when I say I have canned goods in there from 2015)
when you live in a house for 24 years lets just say you accumulate a lot of unwanted stuff! 
When we moved in here when Caitlin was 4 months old, our basement and attic were completely empty - 24 years later there is not a bare spot in the attic. Honestly you are taking your life in your own hands when you walk up there. I need to rent a dump truck and just start pitching stuff.
The thought of all that work literally just exhaust me.
the older I get the lazier I get, lol. 

So, how am I feeling about the Coronavirus? I'm trying super hard not to freak out. Because of my faith everytime I freak out, I immediately turn my eyes to Jesus.
And a flood of peace fills me. I know My God is faithful and I know he loves me and He knows whats going on down here. And God always works things out for the good of his children.
No matter how bad things get I can leave my worries at the cross and know God has my back.
It definitely is scary times we are living in right now. I hate being stuck in the house and I miss my coffee dates at the book store.  We are right around the corner from Summer. All the street fests and outside concerts, weddings, everything I look forward to in Summer is going to be like a ghost town this year.  And I hate that.  
I think I'll be doing a lot of street and night shooting this summer. Landscapes and back country roads.

Hope y'all are staying safe, obeying the rules  
Stay healthy! 
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts