Rambling Thoughts on a cool Friday March Evening

 Loving my New BIG SPACED desk!

Poppie and Novie hanging out 

signs of Spring and a reminder to enjoy the little moments

Night shooting the Centennial Bridge (Mississippi River, Davenport, IA)

A few thoughts skimming through my head this early Friday evening.
It feels like Saturday and I blinked and the whole day has gone by already.
My new desk was delivered and I absolutely love it. I have so much room now to get bills paid, do my bible studies, update on social media (because I think we all are going to be doing a lot of that over the next couple months during this quarantine.) Room to edit and work from home. I'm happy I took the plunge and decided to get a bigger desk. My dining room table has served as a desk for way too long.

For those looking for a protection prayer to pray over your family, I've been reciting Psalm 91 over the last weeks over my family and loved ones. I know these are especially scary times right now. Most of us have never been through anything such as we are experiencing right now and a lot of people are panicking. It's easy to give in and let fear take over.  When I find myself giving into all the fears of what is happening in our world right now, I immediately turn my eyes to Jesus. I know he is aware of what's going on down here and he has got everything under control. So, I refuse to let fear reside in my body.
And I encourage you to do the same.

I'm currently CRUSHING on:
night time views of the Mississippi River
McAllistor's Ice Tea
The last days of winter slowly withering away and time to spend indoors with Novie and Legend. 
I'm currently reading "The Cure For Sorrow" by Jan Richardson
and studying "Revelations" in the bible right now.

Things I Need to Start Doing:
going over and spending more time with my Mama
cleaning out kitchen cabinets and closets 
Going through old clothes and donating them
Find a "Home" Church
Get more Weddings scheduled for this year
Spending more time with my family
Writing More in my Journal

I'm praying for all of you, your friends, loved ones. Please follow the rules, and stay safe and healthy.
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts