Bella & Mazzy





My baby  girls are growing up so fast. It's hard to believe that they are 5 months old already. It's funny how different their personalities are. Mazzy is always on the go. She is packed full of energy; always wants to know what's going on; where we are; what we are doing; always in the middle of everything. Bella on the other hand is very laid back. She lazily come around and peek her head around the corner, if it interest her she'll come over, if not she'll go back and lay down. Although the little Princess escaped from the fenced in yard today when hubby was mowing and gave him about a half hour run of trying to catch her; the little shit.
I'm so happy to have them. They bring so much joy and happiness into our home and lives.
Although not a day goes by that I don't miss my darling girl Sierra. But I am bless to have had her for 12 years and am blessed to have these little darlings in my life now. I love them so much.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts