.Sigh. Blessings to Cherish.


.Sigh.
Today I had to stop myself from getting dragged down into the dumps and feeling sorry for myself. Yeah one of those days. I had to force myself to be thankful for all the blessings in my life that God has given me and to remember that there are those out there who have it far worse off than I ever will.
Those who are fighting for their last breathe, those who are watching their child struggle, those who are starving to death and some who don't have a roof over their head at night or a soft pillow to lay their head on at night.
I have a wonderful husband, three healthy beautiful children and grandchildren I adore. My mother is still alive at 87 years old and in reasonably good health. We have a nice home and food on the table every night. A warm bed to crawl in at night. And I know that at any second these things could be gone. So tonight I thank you God for everything you have blessed me with. Please dear Lord even if just for today let me put my trust in you. I know at times my faith is weak, but let this little faith be strengthened that I may take your hand again and believe.
Amen.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts