Happy Birthday My Beautiful Princess













Happy Birthday My Beautiful Princess. I can hardly process the thought that 5 glorious years have passed since you graced our lives with your presence. There have been so many happy times since you have arrived. God has truly blessed us the day he choose to bring you into our lives. 
There have been times you have lifted my spirits so high when I thought it not possible sometimes for me to not even get out of bed. All I need to do was to look around the room at your beautiful photographs that cover the walls and I knew there was no other choice to carry on. To be here for you; always. 
We have a special bond my darling girl; you and I.
From the moment you entered this world you were my Princess. There was never any question. The moment I held you you stole my breath away and my life has never been the same. Sometimes when I look at you I have to remind myself to breathe. You are so beautiful and so full of love, life and energy. You are smart, witty and caring. I'm so grateful to have you in my life and so very very blessed.
XOXO
Nannie

Comments

Popular Posts