Faith and Being Tested

Oh this has been a week of ups and downs and of God testing my faith, I believe. And also of him answering my questions and letting me know that 'yes' he is still there  and still guiding me through the steps of life even on my worse days when I just want to crawl underneath the covers and not peek my head out for the entire day.
Faith. It's what gets me through each and every day. That and my wonderful husband and family. Just when I think I can't go another step he reaches out and pushes me and let's me know he's right beside me every step of the way.  
Life is an up and down curve. You never know from one day to the next what it is gonna throw you. Luckily most days are normal and routine. But there's always that one day - that one day that no one is prepared for or expects it - that a disaster will strike and  leave you falling to your knees, wondering how you'll ever get get up again.
How life will ever again the be same.
And here's the thing, Life will probably never be the same again after the disaster, But you have to pick yourself up off that floor, dust yourself off and say, "Bring it on." You are stronger than you think and always remember that every step of the way God is right there with you. 
So, today, tomorrow, "Be where you are, live in the moment, otherwise, you will miss your life." Remember to look around and enjoy the "simple". And all the beauty there is out there.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts