My Girl and Lensbaby





My beautiful girl Caitlin. And my favorite lens to shoot with the Lensbaby.
13. A difficult age. Filled with many ups and downs. Happy days, moody days, sad days and lonely days. Days where she loves me, days she hates me for for whatever reason.
It's a hard for us both. Mother and daughter. Both of us struggling. Her trying to find her identity and I fighting to be a parent and friend at the same time.  For some reason I never went through this difficult stage with my other daughter Alexis. Oh I'm sure we had struggles but I don't remember us having the love/ hate relationship that Caitlin and I seem to have. Oh I'll be glad when this faze is over with. Until then I'll try to cherish the good days we have and fight for my sanity on the bad days.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts