The Girl Behind The Lens



Who is the Girl Behind Kelly J Petersen Photography

First and foremost I am a wife and mother to three beautiful children who light up my life.
I have three gorgeous grandchildren whom I adore. I am a twin, a daughter, an aunt, a writer and a photographer. I am a friend and a child of God. I love simple. My favorite color is pastel pale pink. I live every day to the fullest (at least I try too anyways) I love vintage. I love lace dresses and pearl necklaces.
I love bows and headbands. I'm very much a girly girl.  I refuse to act my age. I will never stop having fun and enjoying life to the fullest.  I'm happiest when I have my camera in my hands. I'm an artist and my mind is always thinking; always twirling with ideas.
I  love sweaters and I always wear one even in the summer. I love to read. I love to lay on the couch on rainy days in sweat pants and over-sized sweatshirts and watch movies all day.
I love to hear locusts humming at night. I love to sleep with the windows open.  I love to have time alone to reflect, and dream.
I love the ocean and wish I lived right beside it.
I love shabby chic.  My favorite flowers are Gerber daisies. I love to wish upon a star. I love to hear Caitlin and Alayna laugh.
I love helping people. I have a big heart. I want to go to Paris someday. I love being in love.
I love St. Michele Riesling Wine and chocolate dipped strawberries. I love to be pampered.
I love Mazzy Star and listen to her when I'm down in the dumps. I'm always on the go.
I love to go to the bookstore and have coffee and sit for hours flipping through magazines.
I love my 2 chow chows Mazzy and Bella.
I love to soak in lavender baths. 
And that's a little insight into the girl behind the lens ♥
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

  1. Beautiful girl who needs to get in front of the lens a lot more…

    WT

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that is so you, you have quite an amazing spirit and outlook on life. I hope that I some day can see life as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will baby girl. I love you sweet girl. Let's hang out soon. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts