The Weekend




You sure can tell Autumn is here. The nights are getting chilly and the days are getting shorter. I had a good weekend spent with Caitlin all day Saturday; spent going to the movies, spending alittle time at the bookstore, alittle shopping and then a nice quite evening at home with the hubby. Sunday I spent the day with my Mom running errands (grocery shopping) which I dread with a passion!
I snapped some still life photos of some pink thread and buttons:) and caught these candid shots of Bella and Caitlin this afternoon in the kitchen. I can't believe the girls are almost 8 months old already. I made up new business cards. Still have to get my office cleaned it's a disaster. All caught up on editing (sigh)so hoping to get some house cleaning and organizing done sometime this week. And as always the laundry is piled high (why is that a never ending job) Another chore I hate with a passion, hehe. Hope everyone has a great week ahead.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts