Downtown Shoot with my Gorgeous Girl

































Picked my girl up from school today
and off we headed downtown for a quick
shoot and dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even though she hates to do them I can usually twist her arm
at least every couple months...
she doesn't realize how much she will enjoy having these memories
of when she was young and also the time we spent together
creating them...
to me they are priceless and i hope for her someday
they will be also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thank you baby girl for pleasing your Mama.
I love you so much...
Mama

Comments

  1. It is so nice that you have this outlet to share with your Daughter(s). You are right in thinking that someday, she will enjoy looking back on all the photo shoots you have done. Your time together is priceless, it's refreshing to see a Mother and Daughter spending time together, doing things that are special to you. The world could take lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts