My Cate....














You were such an unexpected surprise. I cannot tell you how much joy and happiness you bring into my life. Even thou they are many times I want to strangle you to death to knock some sense into that hard, stubborn head of yours. I guess you are definitely...your mother's childs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see so much of Tyler in your charastics 
your desire to be alone
quiet time...oh and then there is definitely that stubbornness. and that temper! Whah 
and the desire to hurry up and be a grown up.
always wanting to hang out with me and my friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you are my last  child. my last baby and I am not near enough ready to let you go
yet....
You have grown up so fast, I often wonder where all the years went and how
i missed so much....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I so want you to be happy with the 'little things' in life
the simple
the dawning of a new day
and be kind sweetie. I know you are going thru this "big bad girl" stuff
right now, but please be kind to everyone you meet, you never will know
the hard battles that they've had to face and overcome.
and someday, just someday, you never know
you may need someone to pick you up
and that might be a stranger at the time
people come and go in and out of lives
for some many reasons. They are are a part of life you
help you succeed in someway; to teach a lesson, we just never know
why some can and stay
yet others leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please be respectful to adults
and above all
LOVE
love until you feel your heart is going to burst out of your chest.
I love you baby girl
MAMA

Comments

  1. Such Beautiful sentiment from a Mother to her Daughter. God Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts