Shooting and Martinis !



















































































SUPER love these sisters.
I met them a few months ago when i was shooting the MMA fights. They were 2 of the ring girls. They are so sweet. I've been wanting to go downtown for a couple of weeks now and do some shooting, when i posted last night i was looking for a model they responded....YAY, cause we had so much fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~
not only did i get 2 gorgeous girls to shoot, we had yummy Martinis too! At this awesome, fancy restaurant and the staff in there were awesome, so a BIG shout out THANK YOU to them
for letting us shoot inside and for the yummy drinks .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Michelle and Linda. I've have your CD done soon so I'll be in touch with you
and lets set up a date for more of those awesome Martinis :)

*Edited with RNI presets*
Really Nice Images Presets (the best there is in my opinion)

Comments

  1. Couple of cute girls, beautiful sunshine, fabulous drinks, and an awesome photographer who knows how to bring all the fun together. What more could anyone ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Kelly. You know how much I appreciate your hard work at making these shoots special for everyone involved. Just as much as I love your writings. You are a true Professional.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts