The In betweens of life, the in between moments......


its so crazy how life can be. one minute you can have the world by your hand, the next its gone...nothing is guaranteed, not your number of breathes,  days,  weeks, your months, or your years...it can be taken away from you in a pure whisper....
 as fast as people come into your life, they can be gone just as fast....

i've been doing some much needed soul searching
what do i want to do for the rest of my life, who do i want to share it with
 are they a positive influence or are they surround in gloom with a dark heavy cloud hanging over them all the time
are they easily angered over trivial things and how do they handle certain situations, humbly and with grace
or snarly and cut throat
~~~~~~~~~~~
most people who know me know that i try my best to be kind and compassionate
i try to walk through my life as i know Jesus wants me too....and let me reassure you that i cannot count the number of times i've gotten side tracked and fallen off the train.... 
but thats the great thing about positive friends in your life, they rush to your aching side, pull you up and gently , lovingly  set you back down again....
couldn't we all use friends like that?
~~~~~~~~~~
this morning was greeted with grey skies and spits of rain 
sliding down window panes in dove-like sprays
an hour of bible study, and a calmness that always settles over me when i've read the Word of God....
picked my baby girl up from school and did some much needed grocery shopping....$300 later Im back home and caitlin is making fresh guacamole...one of our favorites.
we had a good day, my cate and me....we laughed and loved, and smiled
a nice break from the tension of living with a teenager, sometimes you just never know what kind of mood you are going to be heaved   into.... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

im still trying to figure out what season we are in
it feels more like Spring than Winter
rain replaces snow
and the mud piles are grimy 
my poor dogs feet are soaked in mud when they come from outside...makes me wonder if im still living in the Midwest....

PRAYER CHAIN:
please join me in praying for one of my best friends for 30 years, Leann 
who is in the hospital fighting having to go on kidney dialysis
she is only 46 and has many friends & family that love her.

Please Lord place your healing hands on Leann
we know only you can heal her, please Lord surround her in your loving fatherly arms and
give her strength...im confident in knowing that her heart is with Jesus. 
we trust that you will make all things good and right.
we trust that you will gently touch her with your healing hand.
still her fear, and quiet
and relieve her pain.
In Jesus name we pray this 
Amen
xoxox



Comments

Popular Posts