Happy Birthday to my first true LOVE...Tyler


A LETTER TO MY FIRST LOVE...TYLER 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tomm, January 7th my first love will be 30 years old...how is that even possible? i remember when i first found out you were on your way, i had hoped for you, prayed for, and loved you long before you ever showed up.
after years of anticipating your arrival you were stubborn to get here...you sure weren't gonna make it easy on your mama....
18 hours of labor, 4 blood transfusions, and a c-section and my dream had come true...i was a mama...
the minute that i held you in my arms i had known at that moment what true love really consisted of...a bond that would never break (and i know, we've tested the limits) a love so pure it came straight from God... i know you know what kind of love im talking about, its the same love you have for your child, Kaiden.

God had blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. you were the perfect baby, always content, very shy and quite the mamas boy, ocean blue eyes and dusty blonde hair, you were perfect. 

i want to take this opportunity today and tell you how much I love you...you showed me what real love was...im so proud of the fine young man you've become, and i hope that your new wife, Ale can appreciate some of those qualities in you that i   love...
you are one of the best fathers i've ever seen, you are dedicated to your job, and your future.

i know we don't get to spend near enough time together, with your work schedule, and your family but you are always with me, in my heart. 
I love you so much baby and im so proud of you.
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and we'll get together next weekend.

Love,
Mama
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts