Hello December !



Hello December 
oh there are so many things I love about December!
snow, hanging out with my family and friends, making snow angels with my grandkids, Christmas, twinkling lights everywhere you go
the simple act of giving even if its something small. the laughter and the colors of bright reds and silver, greens, and whites.
cozying up in bed under my goose feather blanket and quilt. sitting in front of the fire with a good book or a love story on the tv.
jingle bells  and christmas music
a day of baking with my sissy and mama, and grabbing out my grandmothers Vintage Betty Crocker Cookie book.
Oh so many things to look forward to in this month!
_________________________________
Caitlin has her first Doctor's appt today. Im excited to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
Ideally i wish the circumstances were better, but Im embracing this journey with my girl and hoping good things will come from it.
a better relationship between her and I. another grandchild to love on and cherish. 
__________________________________
My mama is doing pretty well considering all that she has been through in the last month (3 hospital stays) she is slowly gaining her strength back, my sister and I go over once a day and help her with things that need to be done. We are so very blessed that God gave us some extra time with her and I intend to take full advantage of that!
________________________________
I hope everyone has a awesome month and a great Christmas with family and friends.
Much love,
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts