day after







i can't believe Christmas has come and gone. had the princess stay over night with me after the festivities wound down last night. as per our regular routine we laid in my bed  and snuggled, and talked of all the wonderful things she did for Christmas ! 
im so thankful i can relive christmas thru the eyes of my grandchildren. it was a mad house when they all came barreling through the front door. shoes were flying in the entry way and a straight bee line was made for the presents. not 10 seconds later wrapping paper was being shredded and tossed in the air as the excitement of laughter and giggles followed. 
today the hustle and bustle  of december is pass now and today it is calm, and quiet.
and   C  O L D ....
winter has finally decided to show up after all. tonight our low is predicated to reach minus 3 and colder with the wind chill. this girl is going no where. today i'll be snuggling on the couch snacking on left overs and  cozying up next to the fire. 
i'll be praying for families who are struggling and facing some life changing decisions. i'll be praying for the families whose Christmas wasn't a joyous one and who have lost loved ones during this joyous season.
even though the last year has been a struggle with health issues, my mama losing a lot of her independence and the same old issues with my sister, im grateful for the things i do have.
im thankful for my faith  and for a loving God who is by my side through the good and the bad.

much love to you my friends,
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts