Sunday Dinner

So...today was C O L D, winter COLD...like wind chill 20 degrees with flapping winds crawling up under your shirt and through your leggings COLD.  but in all honestly, it felt good. it felt good that wind slapping my cheeks red and hair blowing..refreshing..like i just got out of the shower refreshing....
went up to the hospital to visit with one of Alexis's friends. but she's more than that. she's like a daughter to me. she grew up at my house and practically lived here through elementary school and junior high, high school. She has Crohn's disease and she's only 27 years old. she had to have part of her colon and small intestines removed the other day. so i took her up some goodies and we chatted for a while before i headed to the store to grab a few things for dinner.
im cooking Italian tonight and if anyone really knows me they know I'm making a Family recipe, Garlic Spaghetti  . I got a bottle of Red wine I already cracked open and a loaf of crusty french bread and it is smelling good in here tonight!
_________________________________




Comments

Popular Posts