Aching

http://www.masoncountypress.com/2013/10/25/11-year-old-dies-in-morning-crash-sister-taken-to-gr-hospital/



An 11-year old boy Garrett Lake died this morning as his 16 year old sister was driving them to school. It was his birthday today so he is spending it with Jesus. My heart literally aches for this family.  I cannot imagine planning a birthday celebration for my child and waking up to hear this terrible news. The driver his 16-year old sister was taken to the hospital, I don't know her condition. But there is an ache in my heart for this family.

Please God wrap your loving arms around this grieving mother, give her the strength and  courage she'll need in the days to come. Please welcome Garrett into your loving kingdom and your loving arms.

I cannot as a mother imagine the pain that this poor mother is going through. I cannot imagine getting through the days ahead or even getting out of bed for that matter. I only know that God would be beside me giving me the love, the courage, the strength to get through this.  Please pray for this mother, for this family and for Garrett.
Amen
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts