Well we are trying to get back to a normal routine back over here. Richard (after 3 months) went back to work Thursday night. It was tough for him to get back into the swing of things. I feel like the last week I've been riding on a roller coaster trying to get all the paperwork done, keep up with my schedule  make sure Caitlin gets to school, skate church, and gets to everywhere she needs to be.  Not to mention my sister's best friend is in the hospital, very sick. She's flat-lined once, but they were able to get her back. And then we've had one more close call with her where they called up all the family members the other night where she took a turn for the worse. So right now it's touch and go. So I've been diligently praying for her; it's hard to focus on anything else right now. I've had Alayna all weekend and as much as I love weekends with my Princess this one has been hard with everything else I've got going on. It's one of those days where I wish I could just go to bed, pull up the covers and make the world go away for awhile. My mind is over-whelmed. And my (To-Do-List) keeps growing with no time for me to stop and breath. Sigh.
Much Love
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts