Days on the Farm





















As a child I always wanted to live in the country on a farm. Waking up the to roosters crowing, the peacefulness, and just the all around beauty always appealed to me.  How fortunate I am that my grandchildren, Rylee and Alayna are living that experience.  There's something about when city life, pressures of everyday life get to be too much I can hop in my car and drive out to the country to my daughter's and spend some time here. It puts my focus on life in a whole new direction.  And the fact that I can just sit back, relax, and snap gorgeous photos of my babies all day is something that puts a happy in my heart.
I don't have as many pictures of Rylee as I do of Alayna because he is not a big fan of having his picture taken as you can tell in some of these shots:)
So that is something he and I are going to have to work on. He'll be 3 in November. My favorite age. I love 3.  
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts