Goodbye Baby Girl





RIP Danielle
It's hard to say Goodbye.
Danielle has been a part of our family for 17 years. She was my sisters best friend. She at one time was vibrant, beautiful, young, healthy and full of life. But a demon got into her soul and dragged her down. She led a hard life. She battled many sickness; had to do terrible things to survive; and she was judged by many for it.
Alcohol killed this young 40 year old woman. I've seen alcohol ruin so many lives it makes me sick. It's a s l o w   brutal death and it not only affects the person who is drinking it affects the whole family, and friends.
It will drag you down to places you've never thought you'd go. And once it gets a hold of you, you are her's forever. She won't let you go. And if you do get away; count yourself very lucky.

To Danielle: I love you baby girl. I hope you are free of pain and flying with those angels baby girl. I know there were times I judged you myself and for that I hang my head in shame and beg for your forgiveness. I know you are up there with your Mama and feeling more joy and love then you've ever experience in Jesus's loving arms. Please pray for us down here and check in with us time from time. Until we meet again - Shine on baby girl.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

  1. Beautiful words! The unacknowledged "disease" has claimed another victim. I'm sorry she had to suffer and glad she is now in heaven with our Almighty Father. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen. I know you know only too well the powerful hold it can have on you and I thank God everyday that God has given you to strength and courage to want more for your life. I know I never tell you enough but I am SO very proud of you and I love you to pieces. XO Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Kell! I give God the Glory! Each day is a blessing for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts