Danielle

Danielle was cremated today. Her memorial service will be grave-side
Monday on November 4. She leaves behind a lot of questions that will never
be answered. Why? Why does a 40 year old woman give up on herself.
Her 2 children will have questions that they will never get answers for, and that breaks
my heart. It breaks my heart that a once young, vibrant healthy woman is now gone for no reason other than she just gave up on herself and life.
I don't understand. I'm angry. I'm angry that the last time I saw her she promised my Mom she would go to the hospital and get help - and she didn't.
I'm angry that my sister will probably fall in the same footsteps as her best friend and there is nothing I or anyone can do to stop it.
I'm angry that she didn't fight for her life, for her children that she brought into this world to love and protect.
I'm angry and I'm sad. My heart aches at such a loss that did not have to happen.
Danielle was a good person - she had a good heart, but she was lost.
I pray to God every night that you are at peace now sweetie; free from pain; and with your Mama and Jesus. Running through a field laughing and feeling more joy and love that you ever felt down here on earth.
Shine on baby girl.
XOXO
Kelly


Comments

Popular Posts