Got to spend the time with my little grandson yesterday













Haven't had time to head out to the country lately, so yesterday I grabbed my camera bag and went out to the farm. The stress of city life had been building up. Something about driving out on the highway, jamming out to Mazzy Star and enjoying the scenery puts me in a place I love to be.  Everything out there is calm and serene.  The hens crowing, dogs barking, horses running, it's beautiful and puts a peace in my heart.  And the added part that I get to spend time with my lovies isn't too bad either. 
Yesterday we did a little shoot with my grandson, Rylee who will be 3 next month. It's hard to photograph him because he hates his picture taken, (Unlike his sister the princess) But all in all it went pretty good and I'm happy with the few good shots I did get of my little buddy.
Loving these Autumn days, hope you are too.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts