My Days Lately....




A whirlwind week I've had. Been kinda of trying to organize my office a bit so had hubby make me a ladder, which I painted black. Totally love it!  Spend a day with Caitlin and the Princess and had lunch ♥  Snapped a photograph of some prettiness.  Always try to find some time for that in my day somewhere. Design new business cards.  Spent the day with my Mom today running errands with her. Tomorrow meeting with co-shooter on a wedding we are shooting Saturday. Sunday I have the Princess which I want to do a Retro shoot with here at a old -time diner. Really looking forward to that. And then a couple shoots coming up next week so I'll be buried deep into editing.
Hubby has his stress test on Monday so hopefully will we find out when he can go back to work. He's been off over 2 months now and as much as I love him, I'm SO ready for him to go back to work. I'm ready to get back to our routine, plus he's getting to be a crab!
Caitlin and I are ready to pull our hair out:)
So hope everything is good in your world ♥
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts