Simply Little Things . . .

I use to really love to write. And for the past couple of years when I sit down to write, I cannot seem to find the right words that I want to express how I feel, or what's going on in my life at this time. I miss writing. It's like part of me is missing in action. It seems the last 5 years I express my thoughts, my feelings thru my work now - my photography. But I miss words. I'm a word-lover. It seems as if my days are so short with a mile long list of things that need to get done, I simply don't have to time to write anymore. But my heart aches for it. I ache for the times when I would sit down at the computer, or open up my leather journal and just let the words spill out. I've been away from writing so long now, and I can't seem to get back into the swing of it.

I'm working on being a better person; trying not to judge others, and look at the glass as half full instead of half empty. I know that I have a lot of wonderful blessings in my life and it is so easy to take them for granted until you hear of someone else who prays dearly for the things you have. The things that are so common on an everyday level that we don't even think about them.

I have shelter, 3 wonderful children, my mother is still alive and is in reasonable good health for being 87 years old. It's so easy to get into a blah mood and slump, but I'm trying hard to turn that state of mind around daily.

I'm so thankful  for all my wonderful clients and my friends who have supported me through my journey as a photographer. For my photography is my outlet - its as important to me as breathing. If I go a few days without picking up my camera I feel lost and I get anxious. The creativity pours out of me and if it's bottled up for too long I am a lost soul.

Some days I feel as if I'm being pulled in so many directions, I wonder if I will ever find myself back on the track and the plan that God has laid out for me.

Most days anymore when I do a blog post, it's usually filled with photographs so I'm going to try really hard to pick a subject everyday and write about it. Whether it's something going on in the world or just in my little small corner .  So until next time dear friends - take care and God bless.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts