VSCO film05 Review

























 He's the man Larry !

















My Review on the New VSCO film Set 5
Well I bought the Set 5 of the new VSCO film presets the other day, so I've been playing around and testing them out. To say I love them would be an understatement. 
The colors in the set are vibrant, and give that old film quality look to your photos.
I think that this set is the best one yet that VSCO film has released. And for the next 2 weeks they are having a sale on them so if you want to get them - now would be the time.
I've read other reviews from other photographers and have not heard one bad thing about them. I find in this set that is very little tweaking I have to do to adjust the photos to my liking or what I am striving for.
My opinion, VSCO has hit the nail on the head with this set. A must have.
XOXO
Kelly
*All photographs processed with "VSCOFILM05" *
All photographs are Copyrighted to Kelly J Petersen Photography

Comments

Popular Posts