Caitlin's 14th Birthday




































It's my baby's 14th Birthday week. Hard to believe that on Sunday she will be 14 - I shake my head at where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. I cannot believe  she will be starting high school this Fall.
It seems like yesterday that I was enrolling her for preschool, holding her hand  and at the same time holding back tears as I walked her up to her classroom. 
Oh how I wish I could stop the hands of time from moving so fast.
I'm not ready to face the challenges of the coming years. Teenage years are so difficult as they want so much to grow up so quickly and at the same time I'm desperately trying to hold onto a piece of my little girl and a piece of her childhood.
Happy Birthday my Beautiful girl. Always remember what Mama has told you:
Be strong and true to yourself; always,
Love
Mama
#vscofilm #vsco #wintershoot #dayswithcaitlin

Comments

Popular Posts