Spring | Street Photography






























So today my friend, Doug and I  went downtown and did a little  "Street" photography. Something I love to do but rarely do. It's just so much nicer when you have someone to go and shoot with you. The sun was out, and blue skies over head. It's been awhile since we've had a day like this. We did have a brisk wind though so that made it feel more chillier than what it actually was, but I can live with that. I think I can live with just about anything after the winter we've had...and it sure has been a L O N G one this year.
I'm so excited for warmer weather to get here, and all the summer activities get into swing! This year, I can promise you this....I will NOT complain one day if it is hot out, hehe.
So Doug thanks for a great day - it was fun!
XOXOX
Kelly

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts