Forgiving...


Wow. Okay. I'm shaking my head at people. I just don't understand some people. I, myself, as a person, as a human being, try my best to be a good friend to others. I try to help them when I can, support them, and be there for them when they need someone to pick them up. To share the good times and the bad; together. My biggest problem is that I have a soft heart and am too trusting of others. 
So when someone hurts me, I just have to shake my head and figure that it was a lesson from God that I some how needed to learn. Does it make me sad, and angry. YES...will I forgive them and move on...YES...not for them...but for me. Because I want the hurt to go away and not keep it from changing me into the kind of person they are. Because if I hold onto the anger, I am only dragging myself down. Because in all reality, I'm the only one who is suffering right now...obviously they aren't because if our friendship had meant anything they wouldn't of done what they did.  I refuse to let their ugliness not let me see all the beauty in this world. 
 Is it hard work letting go of the hurt and the anger...Oh yes. So why do I do it...so I can breath again

Comments

Popular Posts