2015 YES, Bring it on



























Thursday is...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first day of a spanking brand new day 
 and the promise of a A New Year
A new year filled with 365 days to
live, laugh, and love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filled with new  wonderful beginnings I hope
Ringing in the new year with My Mama
friends, and family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that all my family and friends
will find a nice, warm, relaxing place
to fill your soul. Feed your energy
To just be, see, and most importantly
just breathe.
XOXOX


Comments

  1. As years go by, many people become disconnected from the real world. Whether it be caused by failing health, loss of loved ones, or the inability to cope with the constantly changing world.
    You managed to capture what appeared to be a fun loving evening of reminiscing, and enjoying those around us. Thank you Kelly, for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul for visiting my blog and appreciating my inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts