Book Store












I spend last night in my "happy" place
with my favorites girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being cooped up in the house for days on end
is starting to wear on me. I'm ready to bid "winter" goodbye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm ready to run thru the fields of wildflowers
sitting down at the creek with a bottle of wine
and I'm ready for color! Green grass and blue skies
with big fluffy  clouds to brighten my day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm ready for day trips
and walking country roads
I'm ready for spring breezes to blow threw
open windows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm ready for sitting on my back porch at night
with a beer and blazing Mazzy Star on the stereo 
Outdoor concerts
and photoshoots with beautiful people
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

  1. The beautiful people ...here's to ya ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds so wonderful Kelly, I'm almost ready to join you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts