January


Gosh, I hate January.
For some reason this month always creeps by for me
and this year, so far it has been so cold.
Bitterly wind chills and howling winds
are keeping me inside the house most days so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is best quoted by (Annu Subramanian)

"Winter offers us a reprieve from summer's outdoor happy hours and the autumn weekends away; season-sanctioned rest period. It turns us in - indoors inward, intimate-and these ways causes us to shift form. Like the leaves and long evenings, certain qualities of ours seem to fade and make way for a new identity."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm getting into that finding 'my identity' part. It seems to appear around this time of year, however, this year seems particularly bad.
i don't know if its because i'm not shooting as much, and lets face it there is only so much you can do around the house. the days are long and linger.
and my soul aches to be outside. seems the only time i truly know who i am is when i have a camera in my hand. then there is no doubt ~ i am an artist ~
Try and stay warm my friends <3

Comments

  1. Awesome, I loved the "Stay warm from my friends" obviously from the worlds most interesting photographer... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember though, even without a camera in your hands, You are still an Artist. Art Lovers recognize You, for what You truly are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts