Winter....

Ah. As much as I hate Winter, there is no denying her beauty.
the way the snow gently drapes over the branches.
and the stillness on a windless day.
the silence is almost deafening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this day i was in the park by myself
just me
 and my camera
and all this beauty
surrounding me
calling me in every which way
the lonely  spare branches
are almost eerie crunched single handled
yet still together
and if you listen
carefully
you can hear them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a few stray leaves still left clinging on
the branches
the only color visible amongst all the grey
and white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter...at its best


Comments

  1. These are the best visits. Nothing and No one to disturb your thoughts. Just You and Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are correct Paul. I know you have your 'secret' place as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts