. Stuck.



Time
It's the one thing that is always against us.
It starts ticking away the minute we are born.
There never seems to be enough of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately, Im finding myself moody, and sullen. 
Drained of all energy to do anything, but 
lay in  bed with the covers pulled
up over my head, burying myself into the darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel small, and stuck in the moment.
My world lately seems to be painted in
black and white.
I've lost myself somewhere and
i don't know where she is
or how to get her back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mind wanders to places unknown,
unfamiliar to me.
I have lost the familiar path
that i traveled for so many years
and I no longer have peace in
trusting my heart to follow 
another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Comments

  1. I hope you find your path, and your color. This world is lost without you in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts