Depression is no joke

ive been struggling these last couple weeks with a bout of depression
i feel as if im getting sucked down a long dark hallway i can't seem to escape no matter what i do
or who i talk to this black cloud hanging over my head follows me everywhere...
it may be time to call and make an appt with the doctor; i don't know maybe my meds need changed...
i just cannot barely tolerate this feeling of despair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
summer has been a total let down this year. its been extremely hot and humid and rain almost every week...when i was running errands today i saw that the Duck Creek was out of its bank and the near by fields are rivers for the time being....
i haven't got a lot of shooting done this year and i think its messing with my artistic side (that maybe some of my problem) 
this is the only year i can actually say im looking forward to Autumn and Winter....
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts