friday....

















friday started off with me not getting out of bed till noon, i guess yesterday wiped me out, lol. screw that black friday shit..this girl avoids crowds at all cost. it kills me how people think that that is the only day they can get whatever it is they want... 
id much rather go into the store, grab my shit and out the door. screw that standing in line for 2 hours...yes, im a person short on patience, i admit it....

yesterday was good, had a good dinner and spent some quality time with my family and as crazy and dysfunctional as my family is, its my family. this year there were no harsh words spewed, no drunken outbursts, just laughter and hugs... 
after everyone left, i went into the bedroom for peace and quiet and snuggled under my flannel sheets and read till 2 this morning, then gently fell into a hushed and soft sleep.

its another grey and dull autumn day when it feels like it should be winter...im not feeling the christmas spirit, yet..
it doesn't seem possible that thanksgiving is now over, and in 4 weeks it will be christmas.
im afraid i won't find my christmas spirit this year, but i'll try to not let the darkness swallow my attempt

XOXO 


Comments

Popular Posts