Day with My Princess











its been a wonderful weekend with my princess. since mommy just had a baby and has been in the hospital since thursday night, my princess has been staying with me. we've bonded over book store visits, eating dinner out and sleeping in...
yesterday i had her throw on a frilly dress and we went outside in the alley for a quick 20 minute photoshoot, which has turned out to be one of my favorites of hers. 
_______________________________
it has been a awesome week with baby Teaghan arriving and spending the weekend with my best girl.
                                                                                                                                                                           and to top it off, the weather has been gorgeous!
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts