Memories

DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY 
when my children were young we didn't have free-lance photographers who would come out to our house and capture our children's personality on film. if we wanted any photos of our children we had to go to JC Pennys. and today when i dig out those photos i get a lump in my throat that i can't swallow, and my heart sinks to the floor. the photographs are absolutely terrible, and most of them are not even in sharp focus. it breaks my heart. i would have paid anything to have a professional photographer come out to my home and do candid photos of me interacting with my children. as most new parents i didn't realize how fast time goes by, and at the time i wasn't a professional photographer.
_________________________
Sure I have memories stored in my head but it sure would be nice to have photographs hanging on my walls of my children's childhood. to see them running through open fields, wide open smiles plastered on their tiny faces and even times of sadness because lets face it, there is sadness in the world and it touches our world sometimes.
_____________________________
I despise posed photography. i want to capture you at your truest self, laughing, crying. i want to see RAW EMOTIONS covered over your face.
i don't want forced smiles, awkward poses. I want to film YOU being YOU.
__________________________
Kelly Petersen Photography is now offering "Documentary Photography" for $250. that session will include up to 100 photographs for you and your family's everyday life. the session itself will take around 3 hours,  I want to film you in the kitchen making breakfast with your kids. I want to see you outside  playing in the back yard, I want to see EVERYTHING!
 Your laughter, your tears, your love. I want you to pour everything out.
___________________________
and i guarantee you, you will treasure these photos for the rest of our life. when your children are grown, and the memories in your head start to get dimmer with each passing year.
___________________________
Let me preserve these precious, short-timed memories for you!
Book your session today! You can call me @ 563.370.3422 and check out my website
EMAL: kellysphotos1202@gmail.com 






Comments

Popular Posts