Dreaming in Pastels ....



its Friday, but feels like Saturday. Mostly due to the face that Richard didn't work today, so now my days are all jumbled up in my head.
it's cold today, gray skies and heavy tree limbs hanging toward the snow-covered ground. off in the distant, i can hear the sound of snow-blowers and snow that reaches up toward the sky.
I'm dreaming in pastels today...hoping for an early spring.
monday we find out the sex of Caitlin's baby, and I'm dreaming in lullabye pinks and powered baby blues. I"m dreaming white linen curtains swayed across windows  I'm, imagining pink baby lambs, pretty crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and  I'm  hoping for pink twirly dresses and big white bows and lots of baby loving. EEKKKKK Im so excited!
__________________________________


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts