Only Tuesday!

eeekkk thank goodness tomm is Wednesday. I am missing my girl something fierce this week, even though her mama says she's been a tad on the crabby side. she's cutting teeth, yeah I'd be a crab ass too! my poor baby. I just woke up to blinding sun bouncing off the white of the snow we got yesterday. foolish girl, I was really hoping we wouldn't get any more snow this year because I am officially over winter! *as if that matters to Mother Nature*
_____________________________
Caitlin has a doctor appointment today at 2:00pm and of course, none of our streets are plowed and my car is buried beneath mounds of snow, which I'll have to go out a half hour earlier to scrape it off and freeze my ass off.  grrrr, yes, I'm definitely over winter, over heavy bulky coats, and trying to find my mittens every time I leave the house. I have this thing that magically my stuff just disappears. when I ask the people I live with, "Hey, have seen this? its always the same answer I get, "No!" funny how I'll go into my daughter's room and low and behold, there's the thing I was looking for...gosh that is such a pet peeve of mine. I don't care if you use my stuff but please be considerate and put it back when you are done! Geeze
___________________________
I can hear the birds outside just chirping away, wonder what the heck they are so happy about. I can tell this is going to be a long week, its already D R A G G I N G  by.
XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts