Snowy Mondays

monday -
today is winter and I'm  dreaming about planting spring bulbs while watching the soft round balls of snow float to the ground. it's staying in bed until noon because the thought of chores for the day didn't exactly have me in the mood to spring up from my cozy bed.
it'll be ham and bean soup on this cold day and eating in front of the fireplace tonight.
its quiet, bone-chilling quiet, just as it should as the snow silently succumbs to the frigid ground.
I stayed up way too late last night reading a book that didn't hold my interest but was hoping as I dug further along it would grab my attention, not so. it will go into the pile of unread books that i need to do something with instead of them laying around collecting dust and taking up much-needed space. 
_________________________

it's Monday but feels like Sunday, and I seem to moving on auto-pilot. its going to be a 
L O N G  day, i can feel it.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts