I BELIEVE...

THINGS I BELIEVE:
You are only as old as you tell yourself
the most rewarding things in life are always the hardest thing to achieve
I believe there's a way to love someone with your whole heart if you can remember that they are struggling too and none of us are perfect, we are all flawed in our own ways
I believe you can love and hate someone at the same time
I believe music heals the soul
I believe all the cruel and nasty people you've run across in your life have had someone break their soul
I believe if you are really lucky you find your one true love, and there is one out there for everyone. I believe that you can have more than one soul mate
I believe if you really love someone and can be forgiving that you can overcome all obstacles  
I believe that every person you meet takes a little piece of your heart
I believe patience is a virtue little of us holds
I believe there is more hate in this world than love, so be kind and compassionate 
I believe the "simple" things in life are the best things
____________________________
Happy Monday
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts