Fair Warning: RANT ALERT










Ended up my week by taking my Mama to the skin Doctor, she had a few places on her face that she was worried about and he ended up freezing them off because they were pre-cancerous.
then we had a nice lunch at THE TREE HOUSE in Bettendorf. Ham & Bean soup and chicken salad,  then I ran her to the grocery store for a couple of items and ended up buying some gorgeous pale peach garden roses...I'm buying me a bush of garden pale pink roses to plant on the side of my house this year....

after I dropped her off, I had to pick up Shelly and Kelly and run them out to Walmart, take them back to the motel, and now am cooking dinner at 7 PM.
I'm ready to go hit my bed, crawl under my feather comforter and snuggle in for the night and watch catch up episodes of Nashville. 
__________________________________
it's been a rough day emotionally for me. I feel as if I'm being pulled in all different directions and I'm sick and tired of people trying to cause drama. I try to live my life as Jesus lived his. I know those are some impossible shoes to fit into, but I try, every day I put myself out there, I do everything I can to help someone, I try to be kind, compassionate, considerate and it seems the more I extend myself the more people take advantage of me. I'm at a point in my life where I don't care who you are if you are going to gossip and cause drama and pick fights get the F**** out of my life. I don't have time for it. I'm on this earth to be happy, to enjoy what little there is out of life. NO, I'm not the perfect daughter, not the perfect mother, not the perfect wife, and not the perfect friend but Damnit I try!
I do the best I can, and if you feel that Im a horrible person then it is very simple to correct, get out of my life.
I don't want you to do something nice for me only so you can continue to throw it back in my face constantly. if you can't do something nice out of the kindness of your heart and never bring it up again, then please don't do anything nice for me, because in all honesty its not worth it.
______________________________________
Rant over! Have a great weekend.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts