For Kelly


i met this guy once. he loved my sister. he loved her as much as a heart could hold. more love than you could ever dream of. thats how much he loved her. he loved her more than there were stars in the sky.
he was a kind man. and compassionate. very thoughtful.
he was a good man. a good man who struggled with demons. there was still a little boy in a man's body.
and people judged him. although they had no right. we have no right to judge another. we have not walked their path in life. in my heart, he is a good man
who stumbled and got lost a long time ago, and is still clawing his way out.  People may judge him, but I don't care, I love him and my heart is shattered at what he is facing. I wish we could turn back the hands of time and rewrite the past. I wish I could save him, but I can't. And my sister can't. No matter how bad we wish we could protect him, we can't.
Kelly, I love you. You are the best brother-in-law ever and every night before bed, I pray for you. And Jesus loves you with his whole heart.
__________________
XOXOX

Comments

Popular Posts